Data Visualization Projects
I enjoy collecting data from my everyday life and visualizing it. A few of my projects:
I love open water swimming. This is my journal of open water swims with plots of each swim course.
I pick up loose change when I find it on the ground and record it, and I have a small competition going with some of my family.
Elsewhere on the Web
- My fall ‘19 🇮🇪🇬🇧 travel blog.
- My summer ‘18 🇬🇧 travel blog.
- My fall ‘17 🇪🇸🇲🇦travel blog.
- My spring ‘17 🇫🇷🇬🇧 travel blog.
- My late ‘15 🇨🇷 travel blog.
- My winter ‘15 🇮🇱 travel blog.
- My summer ‘14 🇪🇸🇷🇴🇫🇷 travel blog.
- My summer ‘13 🇰🇷 travel blog.
- My fall ‘12 🇵🇪 travel blog.
- My summer ‘11 🇩🇪🇨🇿🇭🇺🇭🇷 travel blog.
- My summer ‘09 🇯🇵 travel blog
- Amber Looking at Things
Ye Olde Blog
The old blog that I hosted front and center here until July 2010.
I’ve put together some recommendations for visitors to a few places I’ve lived: